A safe and modern transport system for two bicycles, which is very practical and easy to use on cars with a towbar. Easily fitted on the towing hitch with a quick-coupling and is easy to load as the loading height is low.
The towbar connection has an ergonomic single-handed grip that requires little force to close, but still provides the best possible stability.
Rubber coated frame holder and adjustable ratcheting straps for maximum grip on bike frames and wheels. The frame holders can be easily removed or put back on the bar in one easy hand movement.
The wheel holders can be extended laterally, which allows for the transportation of bikes with wide wheelbases.
The bicycle holder has a tilt function that means that the luggage compartment can be easily accessed with the bikes installed. Foot operation means that both hands are free to support the bikes when the holder is tilted.
The double lock function secures the bikes as well as the bicycle holder to the car.
Facts and advantages
- Extremely versatile and fits bikes with frame diameters of 22-80 mm and max. 3" wheel width.
- Installation that requires little effort but provides maximum stability.
- Attachment of bikes is made easy by ratcheting straps for the wheels.
- Double lock function that locks bikes and bicycle holder.
- Removable and transferable frame holder, which can be locked.
- Laterally adjustable wheel holders.
- Foot-operated tilt function, even when loaded with bicycles, for easy access to the luggage compartment.
- Can be supplemented with removable ramp to facilitate loading.
- The extendible lighting ramp is easy to handle thanks to the integrated handle.
- Includes number plate holder.
- Suitable for all towing devices with 50 mm ball diameter.
- 13 pin power connector.